Author
:: Quote ::
Subject: Beyond AdSense
Hi,

I have been using AdSense and TribalFusion for a while.

Many moons again I used to use Casale Media and ValueClick; I still nominally have Amazon accounts, but they have not been active for many years.

Which non-shady ad networks would anyone recommend looking at to increase my income diversity?

I have one reasonably-well-visited 'free photos' site and a few much smaller ones such as one based on energy efficiency and carbon footprint reduction.

Rgds

Damon
June 02, 2013 01:46PM
Ian C. Purdie
:: Quote ::
Subject: Re: Beyond AdSense
I'm seriously considering pulling the plug on the lot and moving on. Time to do something else with my life, but I don't know what just yet.

Since my heart attack last October, the mind focuses in different ways. Dammed if I can think of anything challenging as well as interesting.

All my GP can come up with is progressively build up to marathons. This I don't find challenging in the same sense I've never found lawn bowls, darts, snooker or chess challenging. Just me.

As for AdSense? I've lost faith in it and Google. Amazon I suspect have used their definition of "friends" in the widest sense possible, so repeat sales from a vast circle may not be counted.
June 02, 2013 10:12PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.