Author
:: Quote ::
Subject: New Adwords Editor
There is now a new version of the adwords editr - whcih seems to allow you to pull down any placement targetted campaigns - unlike the old version. However I am having real problems pulling my account down into it. I've tried uninstall and reinstall etc. It seems to get to the very end of pulling my account down into - then just freezes. Anyone else seeing this? I know I had similar problems in the past - but can't remember what I did to get around it.
December 16, 2007 10:43AM
Troi
Subject: Re: New Adwords Editor
OK - on attempt number 7 I managed to pull the account down. I know from past experience - once it has captured the account there appears to be no problems there after - so for any of you having problems - persistence will pay off - and it is so useful once you have it - it saves hours of work.
December 16, 2007 12:01PM
Pengi
I'll not this for the future - thanks Troi
December 17, 2007 08:48AM
nitewing
wish I knew more so I could comment, never advertised. smiling smiley

Ann
December 24, 2007 04:35AM
Pengi
Although it risks entereing the domain of the MFAs, many publishers could improve their understanding of how adsense works and what issues may affect its performance, if they were to spend some time using AdWords - after all, it only the other side of the same coin.
December 24, 2007 03:39PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.